- Pool Electric Wiring – We will safely configure your pool’s electrical wiring so that your filter pump, lighting and more are running correctly.
- Spa & Hot Tub Wiring – Electrical work in the spa or hot tub can be dangerous. Avoid the risk of shock and electrocution and call in our team of experts.
- Fountain Wiring – Above-ground wiring can pose a tripping hazard for your family members and guests. We can help safely and correctly install underground wiring to connect to your outdoor fountains.
- Bucket Truck Services – We can reach parking lot lights, outdoor signs and more.
- Docks & Marinas – Ask about our power and lighting installation, maintenance and more.
Aluminum Wiring Services
Does your home have aluminum wiring? For homes built from the mid-60s to mid-70s that used aluminum, there could be issues linked to improper installation, lack of maintenance or incompatible materials. These issues, which start with wiring damage, could ultimately lead to your house catching fire. If you think your home may be suffering from aluminum wiring damage, it’s important to get regular inspections and maintenance. Give us a call and we’d be happy to point you in the right direction! Learn More: Read The Truth About Aluminum Wiring
About Gulf Coast Electric
Serving Northwest Florida since 1980, Gulf Coast Electric includes a team of nationally recognized electricians who care about doing the job right the first time. With more than 35 years of experience in the industry, you can trust our licensed and insured experts that are always prompt, professional and polite. Gulf Coast Electric is veteran owned and operated. In addition to Specialty Wiring Services, we also offer diagnosis, repairs, installation, and more in the following categories:
- Residential Electrical Services – Fixtures, Lighting, Energy Savings & More
- Commercial Electrical Services – New Construction & Existing Improvements
- Bucket Truck Services – Parking Lot Lighting, Outdoor Signage & More
- Docks & Marinas – Power and Lighting Installation, Maintenance & More
- 24/7 Emergency Services – Free Estimates Included (Excluding Troubleshooting)
- Electrical Maintenance Services – Ask About Inspections for Safety & Energy Efficiency